Best Pool Leaf Skimmer for DIY Pool Care
The Easy Way to Make Your Pool Glisten
The Swimline 8039SL leaf skimmer is designed for DIY pool maintenance…
Engineered from scratch to make the 8039SL affordable and yet a high-quality tool for handling just about any skimming you’ll do at home.
Skim Toys and Dog Hair
So if you need a skimmer for removing animal hair, toys, palm seeds, leaves, bees, spiders, and bugs from pool water before they decompose and become food for algae and other microscopic creatures, then you’ve found the perfect tool for the job.
Your pool will glisten and guests will think they’re swimming at the YMCA because of how clean blue the water looks.
- Lightweight to make it easy hold – Professional quality Super strong molded plastic frame and fine-mesh basket fit virtually every pole.
- Glides through the water with ease – The tapered front edge of the best pool leaf skimmer helps to scoop debris easily from the water’s surface.
- Saves time because it captures more debris – The dimensions of the basket are 13″H x 13″W (nylon mesh) 21″H x 16″W (entire item).
- Affordable construction for DIY – And it’s made from plastic and nylon mesh.
For maintenance that require removing large amounts of debris from your swimming pool, please use the right swimming pool tool for the job so you don’t break our damage your leaf skimmer. We recommend the ProTuff 19″ Pool Rake for big jobs…
Good DIY Investment
Compare Best Selling Pool Leaf Skimmer Alternatives:
Add a Telescopic Pool Pole
Swimline 8039SL Heavy Duty Leaf Skimmer Reviews
Read more about what you get…
- Super-strong structural molded leaf skimmer
- Sturdy plastic frame and fine-mesh basket
- Tapered front edge helps to scoop debris easily
- This is the best pool surface skimmer