Best Air Purifier For Smoke
Your Family and Animals will Agree…
So if you’re you looking for a way to remove stale smoke odors then this is the perfect solution for you.
It could be that you’re too busy to find time to go outdoors for a puff or two.
Or maybe you live in an apartment with strict rules against outdoor smoking.
Maybe your smoking buddies happened to pay you a visit over the weekend and disregarded your “no smoking” rule.
So how do you go about enjoying your cigarettes without smoking up the house or furniture because you know the smoke odor is affecting your family and animals quality of life.
We all know, if left unchecked, it can lead to numerous issues ranging from unending coughing sprees to dangerous breathing conditions including asthma and COPD.
Whichever way you look at it, you can never go wrong with investing in the best air purifier for smoke and other air pollutants.
I think that air quality is the single most important thing in the modern world. I mean, have you ever taken a minute or two to think about all the dangerous substances you inhale every day?
I am talking about dust mites, dust, harmful gases and above all cancer-causing elements such as hydrogen cyanide and carbon monoxide.
Besides health concerns, poor indoor air quality can ruin relationships. Yup, you’ve read that right. Think of a scenario where two partners share a bedroom. One smokes yet the other can’t put up with the slightest hint of cigar of cigarette smell. Investing in a HEPA air purifier ensures that such things don’t happen.
If you’re a smoker, you can go ahead and enjoy your lifestyle without worrying too much about leaving a stench behind. Likewise, if you’re a non-smoker, you can avoid running into conflict with a smoker you share the room with by simply siphoning out any floating smoke particles left behind.
The thing with smoke particles is that they are invisible to the eye. Unlike dust particles or human hair, it’s really difficult to capture smoke particles because they are actually a form of gas. However, the best air purifiers for smoke are made with special technology.
They can actually remove anything as small as .3 microns from the air. This includes any gaseous particles that may be responsible for that foul stench in your home.
One fact you need to always have in mind is that there are different filter size options for different rooms. Of course, larger rooms require more powerful filters.
Before you place your order for an air purifier, it would be a good idea to first calculate the surface area of your house. That involves multiplying the length and width of each of the walls and adding up the measurements.
For instance, if you live in a square apartment with 16 feet length and width, then the surface area will be:
16ft (Width) x 16ft (Length) x 6 (Number of walls) = 1536 square feet
It’s important to learn how to calculate this figure because most HEPA filters will claim to, for instance, clean 1000 square feet which may sound like a really huge portion until you do the actual calculations.
It may take purchasing more than one air purifier, but once you get the right filtration going throughout your breathing space then the rest of the process is pretty much straight-forward from there.
How to keep your air clean
Keep the air in your home fresh, clean and safe using the VEVA 8000 Elite Pro Series Air Purifier with True HEPA Filter and Premium Activated Carbon Pre-filters!
Air never felt so pure with VEVA’s Advanced Filters & Air Purifier.
The perfect air purifier for pet owners, smokers, people suffering from asthma or allergies; they all trust VEVA for their needs, whether to remove odors, smells, allergens, pet hair, dust or smoke from their household.
Here’s our favorite solution to the smoke problem…
Clean air is a core part of your health & happiness. VEVA develops industry-leading air purification systems that deliver the cleanest air. VEVA puts customers first by focusing on providing the highest quality air purifiers and filters at the most affordable prices. This means your family can breathe the cleanest air possible. The best air purifier for smoke, dust, pet dander, mold spores, pollen, bacteria, germs and PM2.5 particles at a low price.
Best Air Purifier For Smoke VEVA 8000 Elite Pro Series Air Purifier Reviews
Read more about what you get…
- PREMIUM QUALITY – True HEPA filter captures 99.97% of dust and allergens as tiny as .3 microns to remove household dust, pet dander, mold spores, pollen, bacteria, germs and PM2.5 particles. Ideal for anyone who suffers from allergies and asthma or looking to create a cleaner healthier home. This product comes with a 2-year registered warranty and lifetime support from VEVA.
- ELIMINATES ODORS – Premium activated carbon pre-filters remove odors from pets, smoking, cooking and more. Uses activated charcoal nano-technology to provide fresh clean air throughout a large room.
- SUPERIOR VALUE – This complete air cleaner system includes a True HEPA Filter along with 4 Precut Activated Carbon Pre-Filters. This complete set eliminates the need to cut, clean or vacuum prefilters and extends the life of the main HEPA filter. The VEVA 8000 offers the most affordable True HEPA replacement filters of any air purifier. It also has the longest lasting filters on the market that only need to be changed every 6-12 months depending on usage.
- PERFECT FOR HOME OR OFFICE – The VEVA 8000 features an innovative and sleek design that guarantees the air purifier to be the perfect addition to any home or office. It can be changed from a tower air purifier to a tabletop air purifier by removing the base. 3 Stage Fan Speed ranges from Ultra Quiet to Turbo. Measures 9″ x 8″ x 23″.
- SAFE FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY – 100% Ozone free, does not use UV or Ions which produce trace amounts of measurable ozone, a harmful air pollutant. ETL Certified and tested by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratories to UL Standard. Has an automatic shut-off safety feature when the front panel is removed, making it safe for homes with a baby, cat or dog.
- Which air purifier is best for smoke? There are many air purifiers for smokers and the VEVA 8000 Elite Pro Series our favorite.
- Which is the best type of air purifier for smoke? An air purifier with a True HEPA Filter and Premium Activated Carbon Pre-filter is our favorite for removing odors from cigarettes, cigars and fireplace smoke.
- Which is the best portable air purifier for smoke? The VEVA 8000 Elite Pro Series measures 9″ x 8″ x 23″ and is easy to move around.