Best Cordless String Trimmer 2018
More Run Time. More Power.
If you’re looking for a cordless replacement for your gas or 120v electric string trimmer then this review will help you.
- You’ll Slice Through Brush with Ease – A power transmission that gives this cordless string trimmer more torque.
- Fewer Hassles Charging Batteries – Engineered to cut easier so your battery will last 33% longer.
- Looks and Feels Great – Handles like a professional string trimmer with adjustable head and grips.
- Black+Decker Doesn’t Make Junk – Black+Decker is a trusted name for high quality, heavy duty cordless tools.
BLACK+DECKER LST300 20V Edger 12″
The POWERDRIVE transmission and 33% more run time with the best cordless string trimmer is a perfect tool for DIY home lawn care.
Handle Big Jobs.
This battery-powered trimmer/edger can tackle tough overgrowth and heavy weeds. And it’s quiet for early morning yard work so you don’t wake the neighbors and easy to use for beginners.
In this review, you’ll see that cordless string trimmers make the best weed eater for today’s DIY.
LST300 20V Video Review
BLACK+DECKER LST300 20V Lithium Trimmer/Edger, 12″ Reviews
Read more about what you get…
- 20-volt Lithium-Ion battery pack for 33% more runtime
- The PowerDrive Transmission delivers more power from the motor to the cutting string so you can get the job done faster
- Automatic Feed Spool ensures continuous work without bumping
- 2-in-1 trim or edge – easily converts from trimmer to edger in seconds
- Lightweight design with adjustable handle and height positions
- One 20v Lithium battery pack for 33% more runtime
- Runtime Extension Technology for long runtime
- Patented Power Drive Transmission
- Automatic Feed Spool – no need to stop and bump
- Pivoting handle and adjustable length